Sweet Potato, Celery & Apple Salad
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB freshly grated ginger
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely julienned (2 cups)
- 1 tart apple (I used Granny Smith), cored and finely julienned
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, finely julienned
- 3 TB toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 TB hemp seeds
- In a small bowl whisk lemon juice, ginger, olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, apple, celery, green onions, radishes, sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and mix well. Divine onto 4 plates, sprinkle hemp seeds. Season with salt and pepper.