Strawberry Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb whole wheat pasta, cooked according to package (I used whole grain shells)
- 1 cup strawberries, washed + sliced
- 1 small cucumber, cubed
- 1 can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup pesto (I used some from Trader Joe's I had in the pantry)
- Mixed Baby Greens
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Basil (optional) - I didn't have but Kath used and I'm sure it would add just the right touch!
- Toss first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer.
- Serve over greens.(note - Kath massaged the greens first with 2 tsp olive oil & 1 tsp kosher salt)
- Add fresh basil, goat cheese & walnuts.