Roasted Winter Vegetables with Cannellini Beans
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 rutabaga, peeled and chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 10 brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 TB olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 TB plus 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl toss leek, garlic, rutabaga, parsnips, carrots, sweet potato and brussels sprouts with olive oil and 1 TB balsamic vinegar. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet (I use my Pampered Chef Large Bar pan) and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until golden brown and tender, 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in beans.
- Roast until beans are crisped, about 5 minutes more. Toss veggies with 1 tsp vinegar and drizzle with oil.