Avocado with Bell Pepper and Tomatoes
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- coarse salt
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pits removed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stem and seed removed, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved (or quartered depending on size)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 TB fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, garlic, cayenne. Season with salt.
- Scoop out and dice avocado fruit. Transfer to a bowl and add bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with dressing, season with salt. Gently stir to combine. Spoon into avocado shells.