Earlier this week I’d bought a beautiful bunch of swiss chard. Other than having it in mixed baby greens, I’ve never cooked with it before today. I was in the mood for shrimp and Thad wanted pasta, so there dinner was born!
Garlic Roasted Shrimp and Swiss Chard Pasta
- 36 shrimp (I used pre-cooked tail off shrimp from Costco that I had in my freezer)
- 1 large bunch of swiss chard
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small onions
- 1/2 package Al Dente Spicy Sesame Linguine
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- Bring pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and slice garlic cloves. Chop onions. Chop swiss chard leaves (not stems). Place all in a large bowl with shrimp. Pour in olive oil, season with salt and hot pepper flakes. Combine well.
- Spread mixture on large baking pan. I use my Pampered Chef large bar pan.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and mix with pasta. Stir in cheese and serve!