Monday, January 3, 2011

Healthy Eating / Healthy Lifestyle Articles

New Year = New You - or at least that's what all the articles and news features tell us. I have to say that I do love fresh starts, as cliche as it is. Anyway, I've gotten many emails and articles with some great resources over the past couple of days and I thought I'd compile links to them here - for reference for me - and perhaps it might help someone else as well with their healthier living goals! (I'll update as I run across more this week)

  1. 10 Easy Steps for a Fresh Start (great healthy eating guidelines from Whole Foods)
  2. Get Cooking with Whole Grains (Whole Foods)
  3. Setting Goals (great real-life advice about goals, a great reminder! - Jillian Michaels)
  4. 10 Healthiest Resolutions (be specific & make healthy goals their healthiest - Whole Living)
  5. 11 Healthiest Food Trends of the 21st Century (Spark People) 
  6. 10 Secrets All Foodies Should Know (EverydayHealth) 
  7. Simple Changes for Lifelong Health (whole vs processed foods, changing what you eat, by Whole Foods) 
  8. Seven Principles of Clean Eating (Cooking Light) 
  9. 10 Commandments of Eating Better (Skinny Chef) 
  10. The Health Mistakes Fit Women Make (Fitness Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment