Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals

I wouldn't really call them resolutions because they are not a change I'm resolving to make, but rather goals I am continuing to work towards in my life.

  1. Lose 30+ more pounds and maintain in the 'healthy' weight range
  2. Go to Jazzercise class 5 times/week. Continue to increase my hand weights (now at 7lbs), start using the leg weights I got for Christmas in class. Attend one body sculpting class each week.
  3. Do more yoga. Go at least 1x/week at a minimum. I'd like to get up to 2x/week with one class being a power yoga or power yoga 101 class.
  4. Cook healthy meals. Cook at least one recipe from a cookbook each week. 
  5. Plan lunch and dinner meals every 4-5 days, make 1 trip to the store to get everything I will need. (save time and money!)
  6. Use mint.com to track categories of our spending and look for ways to increase our savings.
  7. Spend some time each day reading health/fitness/nutrition related books. I want to start by re-reading Jillian Michaels' Master Your Metabolism.
  8. Blog regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment