- Lose 30+ more pounds and maintain in the 'healthy' weight range
- Go to Jazzercise class 5 times/week. Continue to increase my hand weights (now at 7lbs), start using the leg weights I got for Christmas in class. Attend one body sculpting class each week.
- Do more yoga. Go at least 1x/week at a minimum. I'd like to get up to 2x/week with one class being a power yoga or power yoga 101 class.
- Cook healthy meals. Cook at least one recipe from a cookbook each week.
- Plan lunch and dinner meals every 4-5 days, make 1 trip to the store to get everything I will need. (save time and money!)
- Use mint.com to track categories of our spending and look for ways to increase our savings.
- Spend some time each day reading health/fitness/nutrition related books. I want to start by re-reading Jillian Michaels' Master Your Metabolism.
- Blog regularly!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I wouldn't really call them resolutions because they are not a change I'm resolving to make, but rather goals I am continuing to work towards in my life.