Saturday, March 12, 2011

Morning Routines

I think pretty much everyone has their own little morning routine. I'm fairly consistent with mine and have learned to enjoy getting up early in the morning and getting a great start to the day.

6:30am Alarm goes off. Most days I turn it off and get up. Some days I hit snooze a couple times and drive Thad crazy (because his alarm doesn't go off til 8am!)

6:31am  Bathroom routine

6:35am  Izzie out to potty and Izzie breakfast

6:40am  Glass of water, pills

6:41am  Laptop on the couch. Check email, facebook, read blogs, news

6:55am  Izzie potty

7:00am  Back to bedroom to get ready to go workout. This is also when Izzie hops onto bed and takes my spot next to Thad. This morning I just had to pull the covers over her and grab my camera. She's the cutest dog ever! :)


7:15am Get water ready for workout, eat a banana, do some quick cleaning

7:30am Out the door!

I have to say, I love my mornings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment