Friday, February 3, 2012

Ready for yoga!

Laura and I are here in the lobby of the Westin waiting for our weekend with Baron Baptiste to start. We arrived last night and rushed right over to Power Yoga Canada for an amazing class with Brooke who owns a Baptiste studio in ft worth. The room was 100 degrees! I was slipping on my mat wishing I'd brought my yogi toes towel to class. She was a fantastic teacher and we were thoroughly soaked with sweat at the end of the hour. I felt amazing! Then we stayed and helped them clean the studio--but first after a shower! Wonderful friendly people at PYC!


This morning we slept in a little and stayed in our pjs talking with Heather. Amazing how you can feel like you've known someone for a long time when you have just met! We decided to forego taking a noon class so we wouldn't be worn out for the weekend. Turns out Baron showed up and took that class! Oh well! We had a great afternoon anyway, including amazing sandwiches and salads at a local restaurant.

Now onto our weekend! So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment