Saturday, December 11, 2010

Night Out!

Well last Saturday may have been a bust, but tonight was a go! We went out to our friend Mark's 40th surprise birthday party at Doc's bar in Livonia. Sarah successfully surprised him and threw a great party with friends and family. It was fun to get dressed up, have a few yummy drinks and socialize.

Thad and I, all ready to go out!


Thad & I
Our friend Vern with her fabulous new 'do
After we left the party we stopped in Lake Street Tavern in South Lyon for a bite to eat (okay, and I also couldn't resist an appletini with cinnamon on the glass rim - yum!! These asian noodle shrimp called my name too, they sounded so interesting. (unfortunately they were fried, does it count that it was shrimp?) Anyway, I enjoyed them very much and will just have to eat super healthy tomorrow. :)


Thad and I tried to end the evening with some dancing, but The South Lyon Hotel was dead. :( We went upstairs and no one was on the dance floor (although who could blame them, the music playing was terrible). Anyway, we left and came home, making it an early night. Thad was disappointed, but I reminded him we did have a really nice evening out otherwise. We'll just have to make plans to go out dancing somewhere soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment