2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat white flour
1 pkg (8oz) Premium White Baking Chocolate, chopped (I use Ghiradelli)
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add flour, mix well.
- Stir in chopped chocolate and cranberries.
- Use small Pampered Chef cookie scoop to drop dough, 2 inches apart, on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each slightly.
- Bake 11 min or until lightly browned. Note that the bottom will show the light browning, the top will stay white.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.