Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland

The Christmas season wouldn't be complete in Michigan without a trip up to Bronner's, the world's largest Christmas store!
Thad and I

My Parents  



There were SO many people there! The place was jam packed and loud, but we walked the entire store and picked out a few ornaments. They had only one yoga ornament and that's something Thad really wanted, so we got it (even if it is a bit cheesy looking).
I loved this pretty sparkly red bird ornament and it's now hanging on our tree!

I was REALLY excited when I ran across this Santa Key! I had been talking with my sister-in-law Debbie last week about what to do about the fact that their new house doesn't have a chimney and Brandon is asking how Santa is going to get into the house. This is THE perfect solution :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the cardinal(?) and Santa key. Amazing that they had a yoga ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    Thanks for sharing pics from your visit.
    Merry Christmas!
    Lori Libka
    communications assistant
    Bronner's

    ReplyDelete