Almost a repeat of Thanksgiving, but have changed up a few things:
- cranberry sauce - I found one on Whole Foods that used clementines and whole cinnamon I wanted to try, so it's on the stovetop right now!
- Turkey with Herbes de Provence and Citrus by Giada De Laurentiis - makes the perfect Turkey every time. Thad has mastered making turkeys and this is his go to recipe.
- Creamy Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes by Pioneer Woman - it's a given! Thankfully Thad has now mastered this recipe and pretty much makes it on his own. We make them the night before, put in crock and today they'll just warm up all afternoon and be ready for dinner.
- Mushroom Stuffing with Shallots and Fresh Herbs by Whole Foods Market - everyone loved this recipe at Thanksgiving so it's now my staple stuffing recipe! This time I used a loaf of high 5 fiber bread from Great Harvest, cubed it up the night before and left it out to 'crouton' up!
- Squash Bisque Soup - instead of making sweet potato anything, I opted for soup!
- Roasted Asparagus - just roasted in oven with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Cindy's chocolate pie - Thad's favorite! I now have the recipe, will post soon!