Saturday, December 24, 2011

Florida Pre-Christmas visit

Since Thad couldn't take time off, I went to visit my family for a week before Christmas. The weather was beautiful and I got to spend a lot of time with my niece and nephew. Got yoga in twice, and even ran 2.33 miles (longest I've ever run continuously without walking in between!). Did some Christmas shopping, made a gingerbread house, wrapped presents at my parents, had a party at my parents house, and went for a walk on the beach. A very busy and fun filled week that flew by! Here's a few photos from the week:

Christmas music on arrival at the airport in Ft Lauderdale

Avery with her berry smoothie at my favorite Whole Foods

silly! Brandon & Avery

PJ Day at School

PJ Day at School

Wrapped presents at my parents'

Bonfire and Smores at Christmas hayride

Avery & Julia with Santa

Avery playing soccer

Santa and palm trees at Brian & Debbie's house

Avery and me at the beach

oh how I love the ocean!

Debbie & Avery

Perfect sand for playing in, it wasn't hot!

Gingerbread chalet

Expert decorators!

Avery was so excited to use her EZ Bake oven we got her

No comments:

Post a Comment