Sunday, April 24, 2011

Going Away Party

My parents and my aunt are moving to Florida. Almost can't believe it's actually happening! My brother and I have been trying to convince them how great it would be to be able to see Brandon and Avery all the time, and with Thad and I leaving Michigan later this year, it just makes sense. Thad and I decided to host a going away party for them and invited friends and family. We had an unbelievably beautiful sunny and warm day for it - two weeks ago on Sunday, April 10th. I was so busy that I didn't get to take photos, but my Dad did take some. I only had a couple on my camera, plus a few shots of a couple cakes I made. About 45 people were able to make it. I know my parents and my aunt were sad to say goodbye to them, but it was such a nice party, there was no time for tears! Hopefully many of their friends and family will be able to visit them in Florida too!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like everyone had a great time. And those cakes are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete